28 Nisan 2016 Perşembe

LEARN LANGUAGE?

English very important a language that's why there are many English language courses. But this courses don't suffice every time for improve ourselves -for me-

Well, what should we do? How can I improve myself? Now, I'll give you a few ideas.




1) Read book; English books help you.
    Because it's here, you will see right sentences

2) Listen to music: Listen to music and dont forget, look at the song's lyrics!

3) Watch films: English subtitle films will be help you.

4) Use English in your everyday life:

For example, write daily. Or at home, at school, everywhere try to talking english.

5) Be Interpreter:
short films, texts, etc. you try to translate! e.g. Youtube videos.
You can add the subtitle with the settings part. This is will be useful for you and for other         people.

Call it a day! This is useful for me.

I hope, this is will be useful for you. See you:*


                                      by Merve Dede



                                                     

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder