27 Mayıs 2016 Cuma

Camera From Past to Present



Hi dear,
In this article, I will talk about my cameras. Actually, you might have already read about the devolopment.
I have two cameras dating from years  and one pro.




These are my analogue machines. Analogue machines are retro. These two were my grandfather's cameras but he gave them to my because I like  taking pictures and I love cameras. Now, I will offer them one by one.





This is my oldest machine. This modal was manufactured in France in 1957 first. Its brand is 'Yashica'. When we look above the lens, we see our counter. Therefore it's different from other cameras about its image and structures. Really so interesting! 😳




This model monufactured in 1972 firstly. It's brand is 'Agfomatic'. Diversitly of this machine is its film. Because films are like collages. In the past, people were interested in this camera because they thought it was so different.




My last camera is very new version. This is a professional machine. I'm taking pictures by this. It's brand is Nikon. It was monufactured in Japon in 2006.



                         ~~~~~~
That's it. I use my anologue cameras as decor. And I'm taking photos with my pro camera.
I love collecting memories. I hope you'll be interested in photo cameras. May Allah be with you! 🙋🏻💖

-photos taken by Mihriban Dilruba Balyer

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder