3 Mayıs 2016 Salı

PREJUDİCE AND TURKEY

                         Hi, I will mention to a matter. So, prejudice.

Many people have incorrect information to Turkey about. Why? How?
Maybe, you wonder this. Maybe you have got incorrect information to this matter. But dont worry. We will talk this.

I talk with people of different countries. And I ask to they "What do you think about Turkey?" What I encounter?

Firstly, you can't eat Turkey republic.

                             
Or another sample, One day, my friend ( I love her) ask to me. " I have got one idiot question. There is Wifi in Turkey?"

Yeah guys, of course. :D

But please, do not get me wrong! This is just incorrect information. And me, I working fix to this.
Yes, Today, Just I will mention to generally Turkey.

                                    

Turkey is a secular country. But the vast majority of the population is Muslim. A developing country.
Turkey is a member of the UN, NATO, OECD, OSCE, OIC and the G20.  Turkey's growing economy and diplomatic initiatives have led to its recognition as a regional power. Really, It has a great history.

Turkey have got a great culture, delicious foods and wonderful sights.

I hope one day, I will tell you this. See you.


                                                                 by Merve Dede

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder