12 Mayıs 2016 Perşembe

MY FATHER'S STAMP COLLECTİON




Hello my fans,

In this article I will talk about the stamp collection that my father saved  for years.
Here's an interview I did with my father:

Dear daddy,
-Why did you collect the stamps?
+It's a hobby for me. I did it because I love it.

-When did you start to collect them?
+I started when I was 10 years old.

-Where did you supply the stamps from?
+I provided them from some places such as Emınonu, Tahtakale and sometimes I exchange them with my friends.

-What do they mean to you?
+They are memory of my childhood.

-Who owns the stamps now?
+😂 They are yours because I'm sure that you'll have a high opinion of them.

Wow very thanks daddy! 💖






   It's important to take the things that have a emotions and memories to future for me. So now, I'm gonna keep my stamps collection inshaAllah. Do you have your collections? If you have, please write to me.
See you again! 🙋🏻









                                                -taken by Mihriban Dilruba Balyer

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder