8 Mayıs 2016 Pazar

What do you think about Islam?

I've been watching many videos lately and I noticed that it was actually positive opinions about Muslims. I wanted to interview me and my friends.

Maxinne from Slovenia


Me: can I interview you for my website class with you? The subject is Islam. I'm going to ask you some questions. You know Islam?

Maxinne: Yes i know a bit, sure ask

Me: Okey let's started! What do you think about Muslims? Muslim have you met someone?

Maxinne:  Ah i havent actually met anyone in my country but as i hear from the news and tv,  they are nice people 🔆They are inteligent and really respect their religion

Me: Ohh okey do you think you Muslims are scary?

Maxinne: I think it depends on each person individually; but no,  i dont find them scary

Me: What do you think about worship. for example, the Muslims they'll shut down their bodies.

Maxinne:  Uh,  really? Didnt know that! I think that its just a part of worship,  and people can do anything they want to express it.

Me: Ohh thank u have you ever listened to the Qur'an? The Book of the Muslims?

Maxinne: No,  i really havent. I am not particularly interested in religion,  im sorry

Me: Ohh okey than you so much!

Maxinne:  No problem i hope i was helpful.

Me: Yess!! my last question. if you met a Muslim, what would you tell him?

Maxinne: Hmm a hard one! I think i would probably tell him that no matter what his religion is,  that no matter what he believes in, he is an important person. And that he is no different from others. I think id say that because i have heared a lot of people talking negatively about Muslims. But i do believe they are good people,  with just a different point of view

Me: Ohh really thank u so much and I'm a Muslim. Muslims are very bad in social media are shown.

Maxinne: Yes,  ive heared a lot of shows talking about them badly,  but i try to stay positive and look for the positive perspective of it all.

Me: but the Muslims are very good and tolerant people. we respect everyone and every religion. I'm shutting down my body and me I do pray. Thank you for not being biased against Muslims. Thank you so much 💞

Maxinne: Hey people are people! Youre very kind thank you
Chertam.   Thailand  ( She is my best friend and my sister 💞 )

Me: What do you think about Muslims? Muslim have you met someone?

Chertam: Muslims are really faithful to their beliefs, in my opinion.

Me: thank you do you think you Muslims are scary?

Chertam: Muslims are not scary but terrorism is.
And terrorism is not limited to Muslims.                                                  

Me: Yes

Chertam: So not Muslims in general.

Me: ohh thx sis What do you think about worship. for example, the Muslims they'll shut down their bodies. For example ım close my hair and my bodie.

Chertam: Its good in term of the Muslim's dedication and devotion to their believes but I personally dont believe that is the core of Islam.  It probably is a practice or a way towards the ultimate goal of Islam.

Me: We forced him to actually do it, but everybody doesn't do it.Ohh thx sis.My last question. if you met a Muslim, what would you tell him?

Chertam: We can live together ^^ I don't care what is their religion We can live together in our world.

Me: Yes sis religion is not important! We are person thats it 💞
             
                                                                          by Feyza Çukur                  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder